SpaceTech Asia is a media partner for the inaugural Smallsat Development and Commercialisation Asia Summit 2018 taking place in Singapore on 11 – 12 December.
Increasing market penetration of small satellites, advancements in small satellite structure, and rise in the requirement of low cost launching sites for small launch vehicles are the major factors which are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the next five years.
The event will gather government and industry smallsat players in Asia to:
- Discuss regional governments initiatives to drive growth of smallsat industry and data-drive economy in Asia
- Explore Asia’s emerging smallsat market and investment opportunities to establish new uses for the private sector
- Learn from global experts on how to design and build a cost-effective smallsat constellations
- Achieve successful smallsat mission through the right infrastructure investments, integration and effective collaborations to stay ahead of the game
- Network with Asia’s leading stakeholders in the small satellite ecosystem including space agencies, government ministries, satellite makers, launch services, as well as, communication providers
For more information, visit this link.