SpaceTech Asia is a media partner for the 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference, happening in London on 6th, 7th and 8th November and a Small Satellite and Disruptive Space Technology focus day on the 5th November.
6th-8th November 2018
This year will cover: developments and updates to international MilSatCom programmes, such as Skynet 6, the impact of the U.S. National Defence Authorization Act 2018; promising ‘Fundamental Reform of National Security Space’, and reflections the Wideband AoA. It will also explore: allied collaboration and future military programmes, resilience and protection in future architectures, next generation small sat LEO constellation and much more!
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2018:
- Critical host nation support, up to and including the ministerial level – providing comprehensive coverage of the UK’s space sector and SATCOM goals
- An international speaker line up unrivalled within other events, that provide key updates from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
- A dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionizing space-based communications
- Meet and network with over 500 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 8 hours of breaks; as well as 2 drinks receptions and 2 conference dinners
- A key day focused on developments on US SATCOM – analysing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans
Early birds deadline: Register by 28th September to save £100!
To register or for more information visit: